Nicotinell Nicotine Lozenge Stop Smoking Aid 1 mg Mint 96 Pieces Lozenges
Nicotinell Nicotine Lozenge Stop Smoking Aid 1 mg Mint 96 Pieces
Style Name: Lozenges
Size: 96 Pieces
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
- Safety Warning: Warnings and precautions for use. Do not use if you: Are a non-smoker or occasional smoker. Are allergic to any of the ingredients. Consult your doctor, nurse or pharmacist before starting to use these lozenges if you: Are under 18 years of age. Have any serious heart disease. Are pregnant or breast-feeding. Are under a doctor's care or taking prescribed medication. Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children. Do not exceed the stated dose. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
- Weight: 152 Grams
- Units: 96 each
- Storage Instructions: Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.Do not store above 25°C.Keep the lozenge in the original package.
- Manufacturer contact: PL Holder: Novartis, Horsham, RH12 5AB, UK.
- Brand: Nicotinell
- Format: other
- Serving Size: 100 Grams
- Shipping Weight: 141 g
- Date First Available: 6 Aug. 2008
- Why Nicotinell: Nicotinell nicotine lozenge relieves five withdrawal symptoms of quitting - anxiety, frustration, restlessness, irritability and cravings
- Who is it for: The use of Nicotinell patches together with Nicotinell 1 mg lozenge is recommended for smokers of more than 20 cigarettes per day who have failed to quit successfully using Nicotinell lozenges alone
- The Nicotinell product range includes TTS patch and lozenge; stop smoking aid; requires willpower; contains nicotine; always read the label; seek advice from your healthcare professional
Style Name:Lozenges | Size:96 Pieces Nicotinell nicotine lozenges is a medicinal product used to help people quit smoking by providing relief of nicotine withdrawal symptoms. Nicotinell nicotine lozenges provide on-the-go relief when the urge to smoke strikes and dissolves in the mouth to release a dose of nicotine to help satisfy that urge. It is a convenient, discreet and alternative option to our chewing gum and has a fresh, minty taste. Nicotinell Mint flavour nicotine lozenge can be used in almost any type of situation, no matter where. The Nicotinell product range includes TTS Patch, medicated chewing gum and lozenge. Stop smoking aid. Requires willpower. Contains nicotine. Always read the label. To get the most benefit from Nicotinell lozenges, it is important to use them correctly. Remember, taking breaks between sucking is essential. If more nicotine is released than your mouth is able to absorb, you will end up swallowing it and not feeling the effects. If you feel an itchy sensation in your throat, burning in your stomach or experience hiccups or gas, then you should take longer breaks. Ingredients Nicotinell Mint 1mg contains 1mg NicotineAlso contains Aspartame (E951, a source of Phenylalanine), Maltitol (E965), Sodium Carbonate AnhydrousSodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Polyacrylate Dispersion, Xanthan Gum, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, LevomentholPeppermint Oil, Magnesium StearateSodium content 9.8 mg per lozengeSee leaflet for further information See all Product description
We Also Recommend
Fisiocrem 250ml Solugel Natural Pain Relief Cream Arnica Muscle Joint x 3 Packs
4 x VYAIR Water Filter Cartridges Compatible with Tommee Tippee™ Closer to Nature™ Perfect Prep™ Sterilizer