BioCare B Complex
BioCare B Complex
- Ingredients: Ingredients Magnesium Gluconate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Thiamine (As Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Pantothenic Acid (As Calcium Pantothenate), Riboflavin, Niacin (As Nicotinamide), Vitamin C (As Magnesium Ascorbate), Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, L-Glycine, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (As Hydroxycobalamin).
- Safety Warning: Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake Do not purchase if the seal is broken Keep out of reach of children If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sulight and heat Vacuum sealed for stability
- Weight: 170 Grams
- Units: 90 each
- Directions: One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Brand: Biocare
- Format: Capsules
- Shipping Weight: 200 g
- Date First Available: 8 Feb. 2008
- Magnesium assists the formation of essential metabolic enzymes in the body
- L-Glycine is required for the synthesis of co-factors that ensure the utilisation of B vitamins
- Vitamins B6 and B12 are presented in their biologically active forms
- Vacuum packed to reduce oxidation of the B vitamins
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- B Complex provides all the key B vitamins as well as l-glycine and magnesium to support absorption. BioCare's B Complex is vacuum packed for enhanced stability.
- Vitamins B6, B2, B12, C and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
B Vitamins have many uses including contributing to the release of energy from foods, supporting the healthy function of the nervous system, contributing to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and supporting normal psychological function Vitamins B6 and B12 are presented in their biologically active forms Vacuum packed to reduce oxidation of the B vitamins Vitamins B6, B2, B12, C and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system Vitamin B1, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to normal psychological function Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to the normal function of the immune system Ingredients Magnesium gluconate, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride), vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate), pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate), riboflavin, niacin (as nicotinamide), vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate), choline bitartrate, inositol, l-glycine, para amino benzoic acid, anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate), folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 (as hydroxycobalamine). See all Product description