BioCare Glutenzyme Plus 30 Capsules Pack of 1
BioCare Glutenzyme Plus 30 Capsules
Size: Pack of 1
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
- Ingredients: Ingredients Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Potato Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Cellulase, Lactobacillus Brevis, GLUTEN Protease, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Amylase.
- Safety Warning: Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake Do not purchase if the seal is broken Keep out of reach of children Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sulight and heat
- Weight: 20 Grams
- Volume: 1 ml
- Units: 30 each
- Directions: One capsule taken with any meal containing gluten, or as professionally directed.
- Brand: Biocare
- Format: Capsules
- Shipping Weight: 18.1 g
- Date First Available: 4 Mar. 2008
- Gluten protease hydrolyses proteins - specifically gluten as found in wheat, barley, rye and oats
- Amylase is required for the proper digestion of carbohydrates
- Cellulase helps digest fibre and cellulose in food
- All enzymes are from vegetable sources
- Able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
- A combination of the enzymes cellulase, protease and amylase along with 1 billion Lactobacillus brevis and Lactobacillus acidophilus live probiotic bacteria in a single capsule.
Size:Pack of 1 Acid stable against stomach pH Able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances All enzymes are from vegetable sources Ingredients Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Potato Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, Cellulase, Lactobacillus brevis, Gluten Protease1, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Anti-caking Agent, (Magnesium Stearate), Amylase. See all Product description