Ciringe 1 ml Disposable Syringe - Pack of 100 1ml
Ciringe 1 ml Disposable Syringe - Pack of 100
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Safety Warning: Do not use if sterile packaging is open or damaged. Destroy after single use.
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place. Temperature between 15 - 25C, away from the sunlight.
- Manufacturer contact: Muzamal Ventures (UK) Ltd
- Brand: Ciringe
- Shipping Weight: 381 g
- Date First Available: 15 Mar. 2012
- CE MARK: Manufactured according to European Stands MDD 93/42/EEC and has the CE Mark
- CLEAR READING: High clarity barrel, exact and long lasting graduation marks printed on the barrel
- SMOOTH MOVEMENT: Latex free piston, lubricated with silicon for a smooth draw. Internal ring in barrel acts as a lock to ensure plunger does not displace during draw
- STERILE: Sterilization by ETO and individually blister packed
- This pack contains: 100 x 1ml syringes
Size:1ml Our range of Ciringe syringes are manufactured according to European Standards MDD 93/42/EEC (CE Mark) and is available in all nozzle luer types and sizes. Made from high quality medical grade material, they are pyrogen free, non-toxic and latex free.