Essential Oils Gift Set(12 x 10ml), MayBeau 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Starter Pack - Best Used for Massage Spa diffusers Holistic Healing - Premium Quality Scented Oils 12 x 10ml
Essential Oils Gift Set(12 x 10ml), MayBeau 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Starter Pack - Best Used for Massage Spa diffusers Holistic Healing - Premium Quality Scented Oils
Size: 12 x 10ml
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Volume: 10 ml
- Brand: MayBeau
- Format: Oil
- Shipping Weight: 599 g
- Date First Available: 13 Mar. 2019
- 100 Percent Pure: MayBeau provides 100% pure essential oils. No additives, fillers, bases or carriers added.
- Therapeutic Grade: Using the latest steam-pressing techniques. MayBeau can ensure the purity and the safety of each essential oil.
- 12 Most Favorites Essential oils: Essential oils set including lavender, peppermint, sweet orange, eucalyptus, tea tree,jasmine,cinnamon,bergamot,grapefruit,frankincense,ylang,and Lemongrass.
- Premium Gift Set: Top notch package, 0. 33oz for each flavor. MayBeau Essential Oils Kit is the best gift for lover, friends, parents, kids.
- Uses: MayBeau Essential Oils Set can widely used for aromatherapy, custom massage and body oils, vaporizer, diffusion, oil burner, spa and home care, cleaning products. For external use only.
What Are Essential Oils? Essential oils are compounds extracted from plants.The oils capture the plant's scent and flavor, also called its "essence."Unique aromatic compounds give each essential oil its characteristic essence.Essential oils are obtained through distillation (via steam and/or water) or mechanical methods, such as cold pressing.Once the aromatic chemicals have been extracted, they are combined with a carrier oil to create a product that's ready for use.The way the oils are made is important, as essential oils obtained through chemical processes are not considered true essential oils. How Do Essential Oils Work? Essential oils are most commonly used in the practice of aromatherapy.They are either inhaled, or diluted then rubbed on the skin.Essential oils are not meant to be swallowed.The chemicals in essential oils can interact with your body in a number of ways. When applied to your skin, some plant chemicals are absorbed.It's thought that certain methods can improve absorption, such as applying with heat or to different areas of the body. However, research in this area is lacking Inhaling the aromas from essential oils can stimulate areas of your limbic system, which is a part of your brain that plays a role in emotions, behaviors, sense of smell and long-term memory.Interestingly, the limbic system is heavily involved in forming memories. This can partly explain why familiar smells can trigger memories or emotions.The limbic system also plays a role in controlling some unconscious physiological functions, such as breathing, heart rate and blood pressure. Health Benefits of Essential Oils Stress AND Anxiety ,Headaches and Migraines,Improve Sleep,Reducing Inflammation,Antibiotic and Antimicrobial Read more Read more Read more Read more Read more