LimbO Waterproof Protectors Cast and Dressing Cover - Adult Half Arm (M60: 25-29 cm Above Elbow Circ.) M60: 25-29 cm Above Elbow Circ.
LimbO Waterproof Protectors Cast and Dressing Cover - Adult Half Arm (M60: 25-29 cm Above Elbow Circ.)
Size: M60: 25-29 cm Above Elbow Circ.
Brand: LimbO Waterproof Protectors
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Brand: LimbO Waterproof Protectors
- Model Number: M60
- Item Weight: 59 g
- Package Dimensions: 21.4 x 14 x 2.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 59 g
- Date First Available: 20 Nov. 2012
- Adult Half Arm, 25-29 cm above elbow circumference - just measure the circumference 8 cm above the elbow, on the lower bicep. 53 cm length.
- Ideal for keeping your dressing or cast dry - the LimbO Waterproof Protector utilises a reinforced neoprene seal which prevents water leakage, allowing you to bathe and shower with confidence.
- Simple and easy to use, your waterproof protector has a flexible seal and is completely self-supporting, allowing you to apply and remove the cover with ease.
- Recommended and used extensively within the NHS and by healthcare professionals worldwide. Your LimbO is made here in the UK and is compliant with the highest quality standards.
- Easy sizing and fit. Your waterproof protector can be used on both the left and right arms and easily fits both men and women.
The LimbO Brand Your LimbO Waterproof Protector has been proudly designed and manufactured in the UK by Thesis Technology Products Ltd., established in 1994. Our business ethos is one of innovation and improving the quality of the life of customers with well made products. The LimbO is the market leading waterproof protector in the UK and used every day by patients from over 800 hospitals and clinics. It is recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide. Why the LimbO Waterproof Protector? If you have a broken arm, you’ll know it brings challenges. The next hurdle is keeping your plaster cast dry in the shower or bath. We know what a difference this daily ritual makes to your quality of life, especially when you have a fracture or a dressing on a long term wound or injury. We can help you shower or bathe in comfort with confidence. The LimbO Waterproof Protector for the lower arm is designed to keep your cast or dressing dry. It is easy to use, with a soft flexible neoprene seal that stretches over your lower arm cast or dressing and fits comfortably on the arm without constriction. The LimbO enables you to avoid the complications and inconvenience of wet casts or dressings, and is widely recommended throughout the NHS. The LimbO is made with strong premium materials to ensure durability, and allows you to shower or bathe with confidence during your treatment. It is a latex free, non- sterile product and is primarily intended for use in the shower or bath. Read more Directions for Use The LimbO has a soft, flexible neoprene seal making it easier to put on, more comfortable and safer to wear than alternatives. The LimbO is reusable and can be hung to air dry after each use. It can be washed in warm soapy water if required. The LimbO should not be worn for longer than 20 – 30 minutes to avoid the possibility of condensation. Full instructions are included inside the packaging. Selecting Your Perfect Size The LimbO Waterproof Protector for lower arm casts or dressings is available in multiple patient sizes. Simply select the model number in the table shown above, just measure the circumference 8cm above the elbow, on the lower bicep. The LimbO will sit at approximately that point on your upper arm to ensure the perfect waterproof seal. The neoprene seal is designed to stretch over a standard half arm cast or dressing. Read more