MAM Easy Start Self Sterilising Anti-Colic Bottle Pack of 2 (2 x 260 ml), MAM Baby Bottles for Baby Feeding, Grey (Designs May Vary) 260ml - 2 Pack
MAM Easy Start Self Sterilising Anti-Colic Bottle Pack of 2 (2 x 260 ml), MAM Baby Bottles for Baby Feeding, Grey (Designs May Vary)
Size Name: 260ml - 2 Pack
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Model Number: FB0502U
- Item Weight: 222 g
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 14.2 x 21.1 cm
- Item model number: FB0502U
- Target gender: Unisex
- Batteries required: No
- Shipping Weight: 249 g
- Date First Available: 23 Oct. 2017
- Anti-Colic - Our anti-colic baby bottle for a baby boy or baby girl provides a smooth drinking flow, reduces colic symptoms in 80% of babies who use it.
- Self Sterilising - No need for a separate bottle steriliser as the MAM bottle set self-sterilises in 3 easy steps, ensuring simple and safe bottle cleaning anywhere.
- Medium-Flow Teat - The MAM size 2 teats are the perfect fit for babies, featuring Skin Soft technology designed to feel just like a mother's skin.
- BPS/BPA Free- MAM baby bottles are 100% BPS & BPA-Free, making them baby essentials, ideal for breast milk storage and feeding. The material is odourless and tasteless.
- Product Details - MAM Easy Start Self Sterilising Anti-Colic Bottle Pack of 2 (2x260ml), Baby Bottle, Colour: Grey (Designs May Vary), Article Number: FB0502U
Colour:Grey | Size Name:260ml - 2 Pack MAM Easy Start Self Sterilising Anti-Colic Bottle – giving peace of mind to both mum and baby Our Easy Start Self Sterilising Anti-Colic Bottle with size 2 teats is the ideal baby bottle for infants between 6-18 months, specially designed to minimise colic symptoms by reducing the amount of air swallowed while feeding. The vented base prevents the formation of air bubbles and foaming liquid, allowing for a smooth drinking flow that keeps babies calm and relaxed. This results in less air swallowed whilst feeding, reduces colic symptoms in 80% of babies who use it and cementing this bottle design as an essential for new mums and dads. Both bottles in our set come with a spill-proof lid and a measuring scale on the side, so you can perfectly measure even the smallest amounts of baby formula or breast milk. The bottles come with our MAM Medium Flow teats, which have been carefully sculpted for babies with the symmetric MAM teat fitting perfectly in baby's mouth. It's no wonder that according to market research 94% of babies accept MAM teats – meaning MAM baby bottles are perfect for making the switch from breastfeeding to bottle feeding. The trademarked MAM Silk teats will feel familiar to your baby, as they are so silky soft that they feel just like a mother's skin. On top of that, the bottles are odourless, tasteless and easy to clean with our MAM Soft Bottle Brush. Finally, we know how important it is to sterilise every bottle and how difficult it can be to take a steriliser everywhere you go, but no more! The MAM Easy Start Anti-Colic bottle is self-sterilising, making it suitable for feeding your baby whether you're at home or on the go. The bottle can be taken apart and sterilised in the microwave in just 3 minutes, with no extra equipment required. Easy, safe, fast – giving you more time with your little wonder. : Anti-Colic - 80% less colic due to the ventilation holes in the base of the bottle Self Sterilising - simply sterilise the bottle in the microwave with 20ml of water Medium-Flow Teat BPA- Free - all MAM bottles are made from materials free of BPS and BPA 2x260ml - 2 bottles with Medium-Flow Teats (Market Research 2009-2017, tested with 1,508 babies) Medical study 2011 / Market research 2010, tested with 204 mothers. Box Contains 2 x 260ml Easy start Bottles with medium flow teat
We Also Recommend
Pixnor Baby Spiral Activity Hanging Toys Stroller toys Cart Seat Pram Toy with Ringing Bell
Fisher-Price BMH49 Kick and Play Piano Gym, New-Born Baby Play Mat with Activity Centre, Music and Sounds, Suitable from Birth Green
Philips Avent SCF033 / 17 - 260 ml natural baby bottle, Transparent
Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump Single Breastpump Breastfeeding Milk