NatraSan Antiseptic Spray - Travel Buddy 100ml (Packaging May Vary) 100 ml Clear
NatraSan Antiseptic Spray - Travel Buddy 100ml (Packaging May Vary)
Size: 100 ml
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Name: First Aid Spray
- Ingredients: Water, salt, Hypochlorous.
- Brand: NatraSan
- Format: Spray
- Shipping Weight: 99.8 g
- Date First Available: 27 July 2015
- Please note: We have changed the packaging of NatraSan from green to blue. The ingredients are identical to the previous green bottle but packaging may vary in the short term.
- NatraSan Antiseptic Spray is a revolutionary healthcare spray that is essential for every household cupboard. NatraSan is 100% natural but clinically proven to kill 99.9999% of germs on contact, but is harmless to humans, animals and the environment. NatraSan is EU approved for human use.
- Use NatraSan as an antiseptic, skin disinfectant and also a disinfectant for hard and soft surfaces. Completely safe in eyes and ears and to sanitise the inside of the mouth. Ideal also for sanitising baby skin and nappy area and to sanitise hands.
- EU Compliant. British Standards tested: BSEN 1276 (Bacterial) BSEN 14204 (Virucidal) BSE 13697 (Fungicidal) BSEN 13704 (Sporicidal).
- Contains no alcohol, harmful chemicals, antibiotics or preservatives. Contains water, salt and hypochlorous only. Made in UK
Size:100 ml | Colour:Clear Ingredients: Water, Salt, Hypochlorous. NatraSan Antiseptic Spray is made from Hypochlorous which is a very mild acid produced in all humans and animals and is the body’s own biocide. When your white blood cell catches an invading bacteria or virus it releases hypochlorous to kill it. We are the world leaders in producing synthesised hypochlorous. NatraSan Antiseptic spray kills 99.9999% of all bacteria, viruses and fungi on contact but is harmless to humans, animals and the environment. It is completely safe to use around eyes, ears and mouth. NatraSan is approved for human use under the EU Biocidal Product Regulations Eu 528 (2012). To achieve compliance with these stringent new regulations every element of the product has been independently tested, including safety and efficacy (effectiveness). NatraSan is pH neutral so won't sting. Skin friendly. Hypochlorous is a completely natural part of your body, skin tissue doesn’t react against it as with chemical topical antiseptics. Use NatraSan as an antiseptic for all the family including baby. Use to sanitise cuts and grazes, as a super-fast acting hand sanitiser. Can be used to moisten, clean and disinfect babies nappy area. Use as a mouthwash to sanitise the mouth area and to gargle with. Should be used to disinfect skin after tattoos and piercings. Highly effective used as a disinfectant to instantly sanitise all hard and soft surfaces including baby toys, high chairs, pacifiers etc. Use to deodorise shoes and soft furnishings, dog beds (kills the bacteria that cause the smell). We are already keeping you and your family safe through infection control in hospitals, care homes, schools, nurseries and supermarkets who are among our customers from around the world. Ingredients Water, salt, Hypochlorous.