Natures Aid Pro-100 Ultra 30 Capsules (100 Billion Bacteria) Ultimate Strength
Size: 30 Capsules
Type: Food Supplement
Product: Pro-100 Ultra (100 Billion Bacteria)
Features: No artificial flavours, colours & preservatives
Purpose: Ultimate daily support
Suitable for: Vegetarians and Vegans
Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Guaranteed 100 Billion Bacteria per capsule.
- Ultimate daily support – scientifically selected to maintain the balance of good bacteria in the during and after an antibiotic course
- Can be followed up with Natures Aid Pro-30 MAX
- 8 Strain Probiotic (good bacteria) - extensively researched strains - Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus
casei, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus plantarum, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacteria lactis, Bifidobacteria longum& Bifidobacteria Bifidum
- Formulated by nutritionists, based on scientific research
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP & Pharmaceutical Standards
- Bile & Gastric Acid resistant
Natures Aid Pro-100 Ultra is a daily complex containing 8 extensively researched strains of bacteria; L.acidophilus, L.plantarum, L.casei, L.reuteri, B.bifidum, B.lactis, B.longum and S.thermophilus providing 100 billion live bacteria per capsule.
Over 100 trillion bacteria make up the internal microbiome. This delicate ecosystem can be disturbed by many things including antibiotics and illness.
The bacteria chosen for Pro-100 Ultra are all proven to reach the gut intact and are antibiotic resistant.
Pro-100 Ultra has been specifically formulated by bio-chemists and nutritionists based on scientific research.
Ultimate daily support
We Also Recommend
Organic Neem Vegan Capsules x 90, 100% Natural Soil Association Certified, 500mg, Gluten Free, Exclusive to Amazon.
Active Iron & B-Complex Plus for Women 30 Iron Tablets & 30 Vitamin B Tablets | Iron Supplement with Vitamin B Complex Formula | Non-Constipating Absorption | Scientifically-Tested | 1-Month Supply
Fisiocrem 250ml Solugel Natural Pain Relief Cream Arnica Muscle Joint Arthritis