Premium Colloidal Silver 40 PPM 1000mL ✅100% Natural ✅Superior Concentration, Smaller Particles = Better Results ✅Certified by 3 Independent Laboratories ✅Choose a Specialist ✅Institut Katharos 1000 ml
Premium Colloidal Silver 40 PPM 1000mL ✅100% Natural ✅Superior Concentration, Smaller Particles = Better Results ✅Certified by 3 Independent Laboratories ✅Choose a Specialist ✅Institut Katharos
Size: 1000 ml
Brand: Institut Katharos
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Weight: 1.40 Kilograms
- Volume: 1000 ml
- Brand: Institut Katharos
- Format: Liquid
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Date First Available: 12 Jun. 2017
- MORE CONCENTRATED FOR INCREASED EFFECTIVENESS + FREE 30ML SPRAY TO FILL After more than a year of research, we have accomplished what few others have achieved: Producing concentrated colloidal silver at 40 PPM via low-voltage electrolysis. This is of paramount importance since a more concentrated solution is more effective, as demonstrated by a peer-reviewed scientific study published in 2010 in the journal Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology.
- INFINITELY SMALL PARTICLES FOR BETTER RESULTS Particle size is just as important as concentration: our product contains 96% silver ions with an atomic size of less than one nanometre. The remaining 4% is between 1 and 5 nanometres. A study conducted in 2012 by researchers from the prestigious Rice University proved that it is the ions, not the particles, that have a bactericidal power. Our solution is 96% ionic.
- WATER OF EXTREME PURITY We chose the purest water available - Type 1 UltraPure Water. It is used for the most critical laboratory operations, as in molecular biology. It must be pointed out that most colloidal silver solutions contain type 2 or 3 ultrapure water, which can contain up to 100 times more bacteria than type 1 ultrapure water! In order to maintain this high level of purity, we have chosen to use amber glass bottles.
- SOLUTION CERTIFIED BY 3 INDEPENDENT LABORATORIES Many companies have abused consumers' trust and are quick to have less PPM than advertised. In order to demonstrate our earnestness, we have published all the analyses that certify our concentration at 40 PPM as well as our use of type 1 ultrapure water, on our website. We are the only company in the industry to share the results of our product analyses with our users.
- WE ARE SPECIALISTS AND PRODUCE OUR SOLUTION OURSELVES Many companies do not mind subcontracting the production of their colloidal silver at the expense of quality. Often, these same companies also offer dozens of other outsourced products. We are proud to specialise in colloidal silver - in fact, we have been proudly producing, packaging and selling our solution ourselves for many years.
Are you ready to discover the purest colloidal silver ever made ? Thanks to its powerful concentration, extremely small particles and the purest water on earth, Institut Katharos solution’s is unique. Our product has been tested by 3 independent labs. Choose Katharos for peace of mind. Make sure you check the following list before purchasing colloidal silver as you will want the best quality for you and your beloved ones : Concentration: what concentration of colloidal silver should you choose? The higher the concentration, the more effective the product, as shown by a study published in the Scientific Research and Essays journal in 2008. Particle size: what particle size is best? The finer the particles, the better the results, as shown by researchers from Rice University. Water Quality : How pure is the water used to produce ionized silver? Ultra Pure is the cleanest.Third Party Lab Tests : Are claims of the manufacturer backed by sound science? Ask for laboratory certificates.Production : Does the company manufactures itself colloidal silver ? Choose an enterprise that produces proudlySpecialists : Does the company sell many other product types ? Go for a specialist that is an expert on colloidal silver There is no trade-off with the Institut Katharos solution. It is concentrated, made up of very small particles, uses ultra pure type 1 water, is regularly reviewed by independent laboratories, and is made by us.