Pure for Men - The Original Vegan Cleanliness Fibre Supplement, 120 Capsules - Proven Proprietary Formula 120 Capsules with Aloe
Pure for Men - The Original Vegan Cleanliness Fibre Supplement, 120 Capsules - Proven Proprietary Formula
Size: 120 Capsules with Aloe
Brand: Pure for Men
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Ingredients: Aloe, Chia, Flaxseed, Psyllium Husk
- Weight: 159 Grams
- Volume: 90 Grams
- Directions: Take 2-3 capsules, twice daily with 16 ounces of water
- Brand: Pure for Men
- Format: Capsules
- Shipping Weight: 181 g
- Date First Available: 30 July 2018
- TAKE IT NOW, TAKE IT LATER: Keep your runway clear for landing with our specially formulated all-natural fiber blend to promote good health and good times. With Pure for Men you'll have clean sheets and zero stains. Stay ready and stay clean with Pure for Men.
- PROMOTES DIGESTIVE CLEANLINESS: When taken with water, the specially formulated psyllium husk, chia seed, and flax seed work together to hydrate and build a soft but solid mass. It works much like a sponge cleaning up behind your meals.
- PROPRIETARY BLEND OF FIBER: Unlike other fiber supplements, our proprietary blend is designed to reduce common side effects such as bloating, nausea, cramps, and gassiness. Our leading fiber supplement also has 50% more fiber per capsule than competitors.
- 100% VEGAN FRIENDLY: Pure for Men is completely plant based. Our vegetarian capsules are made from cellulose. No gelatin or animal byproduct is used in the manufacturing.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you're not satisfied with your purchase within 60 days, we'll refund your money with no questions asked. We're so confident in the quality of our product that your satisfaction is our number one priority.
✓ Take Pure for Men supplement twice daily. ✓ Rinse off in the shower as you usually do. ✓ Enjoy playtime! Totally clean and carefree. Read more PURE FOR MEN – KEEP YOUR RUNWAY CLEAR FOR LANDING Fibre is highly recommended as an important part of a healthy diet by doctors everywhere, but the average adult gets less than half the recommended dose each day. Pure for Men is the perfect solution, providing much-needed fibre without the hassle of watching everything you eat. It’s great for everyday well being – and it’s ideal as a cleanliness supplement to keep your sheets clean and totally stain- free. Here are some of the many benefits of dietary fibre: • Gives bulk and form to your bowel movements • Picks up excess debris left in your digestive tract • Lowers your risk of heart disease • Keeps your runway “clear for landing” Read more HOW DOES PURE FOR MEN WORK SO YOU STAYREADY? No amount of last-minute prep (like douching, for example) will keep you 100% clean without the right diet to work from the inside out. There’s only one way to keep your runway clear for landing no matter what: Fibre. Our proprietary blend of chia, flaxseed and psyllium husk harvested around the world and used for hundreds of years in traditional medicine come together to keep you regular – and always ready for anything. When hydrated, the Chia, Flaxseed and Psyllium in each capsule swell to form a soft, but solid, mass. The expanded fiber begins to pass safely through your digestive tract, binding to food particles and waste along the way. Think of it like a soft sponge cleaning up behind your meals and maintaining clean elimination, so you can bottom with confidence! Read more CHIA SEEDS Chia seeds are among the most nutritious foods on the planet, loaded with protein, antioxidants, Omega-3 fatty acids and fibre. Mixed with water, they create a gelatinous substance that easily passes through the digestive tract. FLAX SEEDS Flax seeds carry many healthy components, but their primary health benefits include Omega-3 essential fatty acids, lignans, and you guessed it...fibre! Flax seeds add bulk to your diet that helps keep you regular when taken with water. PSYLLIUM HUSK Psyllium husks are harvested from the Plantago ovata plantain in Northern India. The plantain's outer seed coating contains long chain carbohydrates that become gelatinous when they absorb water, helping your digestion run smoothly. Read more