The Biltong Man Tasty Traditional Biltong (500g) 500g
The Biltong Man Tasty Traditional Biltong (500g)
Flavour Name: Traditional
Size Name: 500g
Brand: The Biltong Man
MPN: Does not apply
UPC: Does not apply
EAN: Does not apply
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 16.8 x 3.8 cm
- Manufacturer reference: TTFR500
- Product Name: Cured Meat
- Weight: 500 Grams
- Solid Net Weight: 500 Grams
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool dry place. Biltong is safe to store for up to 9 months. Once opened keep in a cool dry place or refrigerate and consume within three to four days. Please see the back of the package for Best Before date.
- Manufacturer contact: 07525943461
- Country of origin: United Kingdom
- Country of origin of primary ingredient(s): South Africa
- LocationProducedIn of primary ingredient(s): United Kingdom
- Brand: The Biltong Man
- Cuisine: South African
- Format: dried
- Speciality: Low Fat, Low Carb, High in Protein, Weight Watcher, Low Sodium
- Package Information: Pack
- Manufacturer/Producer: The Biltong Man Ltd
- Serving Size: 100 Grams
- Energy (kJ): 1052 kJ
- Energy (kcal): 251.428 kcal
- Fat: 3.8 Grams
- of which
- - Saturates: 1.4 Grams
- - Mono-unsaturates: 1.9 Grams
- Carbohydrate: 2.6 Grams
- Protein: 52.2 Grams
- Sodium: 1.9 Grams
- Shipping Weight: 522 g
- Date First Available: 24 Jun. 2015
- UK AND EUROPES BEST SELLING BILTONG - Try our perfectly seasoned premium cuts of Tasty Traditional beef biltong. We use a traditional family recipe that delivers a mother-watering flavour with hints of black pepper and coriander.
- A TREAT FOR YOURSELF- Our 500g bag is a perfect gift for your friends and family. A moreish snack to offer if you're hosting or as an essential ingredient in the kitchen. Better yet, if you feel like treating yourself to your favourite snack!and family. A moreish snack to offer if you're hosting or as a essential ingredient in the kitchen. Better yet, if you feel like treating yourself to your favourite snack!
- HIGHEST QUALITY BILTONG - All of our biltong is carefully packed and sealed ensuring long lasting freshness and we take pride in using ethically sourced British and Irish Beef. To be stored in a cool and dry place. Oxygen absorber is not for consumption.
- HIGH PROTEIN, LOW FAT, LOW CARB, GLUTEN FREE, HEALTHY SNACK - A nutritious snack packed with essential vitamins, amino acids, iron and natural creatine. A convenient, ready to eat delicious snack.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - The Biltong Man promises to keep our customers happy, so if you aren't satisfied with your order, we will either replace your order or refund you the full amount.
From the manufacturer The Biltong Man Tasty Traditional 500g Biltong is a healthy and nutritious dried beef snack made from the finest cuts of beef, packed with Protein and Iron and rich in Creatine. Biltong's delicious flavour is created by infusing the meat with a special blend of herbs and spices which is achieved through various processes including tumbling, resting and drying meat over a number of days. The Biltong Man's products are produced to the highest quality standards and are renown for their rich wholesome flavour that will have your taste-buds rocking and begging for more. Biltong is the perfect snack for just about any occasion and it's fast becoming a favourite snack of top sportsman as it's a healthy and natural way to build strength, stamina and improve endurance. Tasty Traditional: Delicious and simple it's more than a mouth full. Packed with original flavour and made in the traditional South African way, this is pure UK beef at its best. Biltong is a healthy, nutritional and delicious alternative snack, made from the leanest British Silverside Beef and is packed with protein and iron. Our Lean Biltong contains less than 4 grams unsaturated fat per 100g as well 52g of Protein Per 100g! About our Biltong Biltong is dried, cured meat that originated in South Africa, first introduced by the Dutch in the 1800’s it quickly became the soul of a country. Various types of meat are used to produce it, ranging from beef and game meats to fillets of meat cut into strips following the grain of the muscle, or flat pieces sliced across the grain. The word biltong is from the Dutch bil (“rump”) and tong (“strip” or “tongue”). People have been using the antimicrobial properties of certain spices since ancient times. The spices introduced and used by the Dutch to make biltong include pepper, coriander, and cloves. Modern research has shown even small quantities of coriander oil kill bacteria. Health Benefits Low in fat. Ideal for healthy snacking, paleo diets and fitness fanatics alike. Unlike other cured meats, it’s low in fat - there’s just 6% fat in a 100gram serving. High in protien. Biltong is a delicious and healthy snack and is also a great natural source of protein, 53g of protein per 100g of Biltong. Protein is one of the three building blocks of our foods along with carbohydrates and fats, and plays one of the most vital roles in our body. It’s considered the most important of all the macronutrients as it performs a number of important functions. Protein is absolutely essential for muscle growth as it restores the body's supply of amino acids. These are the main building blocks of our muscles and without them growth or repair of worked muscles is diminished. Protein has also been closely linked to appetite regulation as one of the main factors that causes us to feel satisfied when we eat. It is also thought that protein contributes to the regulation of hormones that are linked with motivation and cognition, meaning that it can contribute to improved brain function in a number of areas. So, as you can see, protein is a very important part of our daily food intake. Essential Vitamins and Minerals A great source of vital minerals like zinc, iron, magnesium and vitamin B-12 Vitamin B12 helps the body produce red blood cells and keep the nervous system healthy. Iron important in the development of red blood cells as well as muscle health and growth. Zinc known for immune boosting qualities as well as increasing athletic performance. Natural Creatine Source Creatine is used as a supplement by many athletes and sports enthusiasts across the globe to improve recovery and performance. Creatine is found naturally in our food and is much easier for our body to absorb in this way. Biltong is a great source of creatine with every 100grams of biltong containing 1.3grams of creatine and 5ograms of protein along with key minerals and vitamins it’s no wonder it’s a favourite among athletes.